Article 1. Basic Policy regarding Personal Information Protection
- Personal information refers to any information relating to an individual including person's name, date of birth, mail address, User ID, passwords, credit card number or any other data that may be used to identify that individual.
Article 2. Collection of Personal Information
- The Company will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fair methods
Article 3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information may be used for the following purposes;
- Providing the Services of the Website
- Informing customers of information regarding the Services
- Sending presents
- Efforts to improve and develop the Services
Article 4. Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company will not provide your personal information to any third party without your advanced consent, except where such disclosure:
- Is in accordance with or required by applicable law
- Is necessary for the protection and/or the safety of property of the customers or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the account holder
- Is necessary for public health or education and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the account holder
- Is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual could affect such enforcement or legal process
Article 5. Security of Personal Information
- The Company maintains data accuracy and stores personal information safely.
- The Company will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, improper loss, destruction, modification or disclosure of personal information.
Article 6 . Disclosure, Correction, Suspension Deletion of Personal Information
When the Company is requested by customers to disclose, correct, stop using, or delete your personal information, the Company will disclose, correct, cease, or delete the information without delay except in the following;.
- Possible infringement upon life, body, property or other rights of you or third parties.
- Possible affecting the appropriate enforcement the Company's duties.
- Possible violation of violate laws and ordinances.
Article 7. Organization and Systems
- The Company has appointed a Personal Information Protection Administrator, and endeavors to safeguard the personal information.
- The Company instructs our management and employees concerning company regulations related to privacy protection in order to manage and maintain appropriate safeguards.
Article 8. Revision of Personal Information
Article 9. Inquiries