- If there is any contradiction between what the Specific Guidelines say and what these Regulations say, then the Specific Guidelines shall take precedence.
- The Company reserves the right to change these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines at any time and without prior notice.
- Change of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines will take effect at the time of appearance on this Site.
- By accessing or using the Service after effectuation of change of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines, a User agrees to be bound by changed regulations.
Article 2. Definitions
The following terms in this Agreement shall have the meanings given to them as follows;
- "Registered" User shall mean an approved user who has signed up as a registered member in accordance with terms and methods by the Company.
- "Missioner" shall mean a Register User who agrees upon "Missioner Terms".
- " Supporter" shall mean a Registered User who supports Missioner by purchase "Seed" from the Company.
Article 3. Preparing the Use Environment
- A User shall prepare communications equipment and software required to use the Services and all other necessary equipment ancillary thereto at the User's own responsibility and expense and provide these in a condition enabling use of the Services.
- A User agrees to pay communications expenses to use the Service.
- A User shall take appropriate security measures to prevent illegal access or disclosure of information in accordance with User’s use environment.
- The Company bears no responsibility howsoever for any damage sustained by a User arising due to User's use environment.
- A User agrees to disclose the User's personal information (hereinafter "User Information") required by the Company for use of the Service.
Article 5. Registration and Cancellation of Registration
- A User wishing to register as a Missioner or a Supporter must deliver to the Company registration application in the format specified by the Company containing the correct required items. The User will be qualified at the time of approval by the Company.
- If the Company determines by an examination that any of the following applies to a registration applicant, it may delete the content of the User application of such applicant.
- The party making the application being a minor 15 years or younger.
- The party making the application is associated with any organization involved in antisocial behavior.
- The Party making the application is determined as inappropriate to be considered eligible for registration by the Company.
- A User wishing to cancel the User's registration must notify the Company by the prescribed method.
- Registration eligibility is a personal right accruing to a specific individual; thus from the time the Company learns of the death of a User, it may treat this as having received notification of cancellation of that User's registration
- If the Company determines that a User contravene these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines, it may delete the content of the User application of such applicant and may refuse all future use of services by such User.
- The Company may at any time delete the content of a User application of such applicant and may refuse all future use of the Services without notice, if the User has breached any provision of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines.
Article 6. Passwords Security
- A Registered User must agree and understand that the User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account the User's use to access the Service.
- A Registered User must comply with the following condition for the avoidance of use of passwords by a third party;
- Determine the password that is not supposed easily by a third party
- Do not disclose a password of the self to a third party
- Finishing the use of the Service, log out by all means and terminate web browser
- In case of using the Service by registered passwords, the Company treats it as the User’s use of the Service. In this case, the User bears full responsibility for use of the Services.
- If a Registered User causes damage to the Company or a third party due to wrongful use of passwords, such User must indemnify the injured party for its damage at the User's own responsibility and expense.
Article 7. Use of Seed
- “Seeds” shall mean the points a Supporter purchases from the Company, which are only available within the Service
- A Supporter can use holding Seeds in accordance with terms and conditions provided by the Company.
- When a Supporter uses Seeds, the Company collects predetermined fee.
- Only a Supporter who has purchased Seeds can use them.
- A Supporter cannot hand over the purchased Seeds to a third party nor put the purchased Seeds in pledge.
- A Supporter cannot change Seed for cash under any circumstance.
- When a Supporter breaches these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines, the Company shall stop the Supporter’s use of Seeds and cancel all or part of Seeds.
- When a Supporter loses membership, Seeds which hold by the Supporter shall lapse promptly.
Article 8. Warranty
When a User accesses of use of Service, following behaviors (include possible behaviors) are prohibited.
- Act against laws and ordinances or public order and morals
- Act in violation of the rules that a corporation, the group where you belong to establishes
- Acts of infringement on intellectual property rights of the Company, or third parties.
- Acts of defamation of honor or trust of the Company, or third parties.
- Acts of defamation of privacy, likeness, or etc of the Company or third parties
- Act to become the harassment for the third party regardless of a method
- Acts of invitation to join religious groups, political groups, or other organizations.
- Act to place the discriminatory remark against nation, race, sex, age and so on.
- Act to use this service as the purpose that is the main in meeting the opposite sex.
- Act to place obscene or violent expression
- Act to place expression idealize, lead to, or promote suicide, a self-harm act, drug abuse.
- Act to adversely affect the personality formation of the minor
- Acts of cause of trouble, damage, and loss to the Company, or third parties.
- Acts of disclosure of personal information of the Company or third parties without prior permission
- Act to impersonate the Company or another party
- Act to obstruct operation and system of the Services
- Act to transfer any of the User's rights received through provision of the Services to any third party
- Acts are otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 9. Intellectual Property Rights and License
- License from the Company
- A User can use the Services to the extent that Company has approved.
- All contents and intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright, design right, patent right, utility model right, trademark and know-how) shall belong to the Company and right holders. The Company shall not allow any User to exercise or use the intellectual property.
- Any User may not duplicate, disclose, transmit, distribute, transfer, lend, translate, adapt, authorize for use, reproduce or reuse services, software associated with the Services or any content included therein.
- The use of the Services shall be nonexclusive.
- When a User loses membership, the User may not use the Service.
- Licenses from a User
- A User retain copyright and any other rights already hold in content which the User submit, post or display on or through, the Services.
- The Company can use the Contents of the above and make licensing them to third parties without payment.
- A User may not exercise moral rights.
Article 10. Secrecy
- A User agrees to hold in the strict secrecy confidential information disclosed by the Company and not to disclose to any third party.
- A User must destroy any and all documents containing the above mentioned confidential information when the Company requires or the User cancels the registration.
- User's obligation under this Article shall survive after cancellation of registration.
- When the Company acknowledges a User breach these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines or required, the Company may take necessary measures to such User as follows, provided, however, that the Company shall have no obligation to take the following measures. The Company bears no responsibility however for any damage sustained by a User due to following measures.
- The Company alerts a User to discontinue any act against these Regulations or the Specific Guidelines.
- The Company deletes all or part of contents displayed by a User.
- The Company restricts the use of the Services by a User.
- The Company expels a user compulsorily
- The Company has a right of reimbursement by a User for compensation for such non-conformity.
- A user shall be responsible for any claim of infringement or alleged infringement by a third party against the Company in relation to having breached any provision of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines,
When some kind of statements are accomplished for the Company by a third party (by a User having breached any provision of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines, a User shall cope with responsibility, and the Company assumes no liability.
- When the Company has concluded that there is a valid reason in the above case, the Company may disclose User Information to the third party with prior notice.
Article 12. Limitation of Liability
- The Company may change, suspend, or abolish provision of the Services in whole or in part without issuing prior notice to a User. In that case, the Company shall bear no responsibility howsoever for any damage sustained by a User.
- A Registered User bears full responsibility for use of the Services by the User and for all actions and results arising due to use of the Services.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility the following case unless the damage occurs by the Company’s willful intent or gross negligence.
- Damage by User’s having or not having used the Services
- Damage by what was accessed or modified illegally by a third party
- Damage due to the matter in conjunction of the Service
- A User is responsible for use of the Services, for any content the User provided, and for any consequences. The Company does not guarantee the legality, morality, reliability, or accuracy of any content or communications posted via the Services
- When a dispute occurs between a third party and a User, the User shall resolve that dispute at the sole cost and responsibility. When the damage occurs to the party by the dispute, the User must compensate the injured party.
- When a dispute occurs between the Company and a User, the User resolves that dispute at the sole cost and responsibility. When the damage occurs to the Company by the dispute, the User must compensate the Company.
- When a User uses the Service, the User must observe the law and regulation of the country or area. The Company shall bear no responsibility even if a User violates the law and regulations of the country and area.
Article 13. Severability
- In any provision of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines is declared to be illegal, or invalid, the remainder of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines shall remain in full force and effect.
- In any provision of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines is declared to be invalid or avoidance between the Company and a User, the remainder of these Regulations and the Specific Guidelines between the Company and other Users shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 14. Governing law and Jurisdiction
- These Regulations shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of Japan.
- If any dispute should arise between a User and the Company the agreed exclusive Court of first instance is the Tokyo District Court.
Article 15. Language
- Where the Company has provided you with a translation of these Regulations then a User agree that the translation is provided for your convenience.
- These Regulations was written in Japanese. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the Japanese version, the Japanese version controls.
- These Regulations shall take effect on September 28, 2011.